We’re looking for a Compliance Manager who can see what’s needed to keep our consumer protection practice in compliance Someone who has a desire to make it the best. If being on the ground floor of establishing a compliance department and working on cutting edge product offerings seems interesting to you, keep reading.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing and assessing reports submitted via Revolut’s Speak Up portal
- Conducting confidential and independent investigations
- Identifying and implementing improvements to whistleblowing processes
- Maintaining management information in relation to whistleblowing reports, effectively monitoring the case management system
- Carefully documenting investigation steps
- Preparing high quality investigation reports, delivering clear and concise investigative summaries and conclusions, and advising on remedial actions when necessary
- Providing timely status updates to the Whistleblowing Team Lead, and escalating matters as necessary
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements related to whistleblowing and ensuring adherence to established and evolving standards
- Building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and teams including Legal, Risk, Compliance, HR/ER, and external stakeholders when necessary, such as regulators, advisors, vendors, partners, charities, etc.
- Working closely with Global Regulatory Compliance Managers to ensure that local risk management frameworks and processes are aligned with global ones and deliver the intended outcome
- Identifying regulatory issues proactively and recommending remedies to promote compliance
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience conducting internal investigations or handling whistleblowing related matters
- Strong regulatory awareness and knowledge with regard to whistleblowing
- The ability to work well under pressure, managing multiple investigations and other projects at once
- The ability to handle sensitive issues confidentially, with discretion and empathy
- A risk-based approach to issues, thinking critically and asking difficult questions
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to demonstrate sound judgement that is free from bias and based on fact
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.