Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the regulatory requirements and translate this into the best customer outcomes. They’ve got an outstanding ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment. Those data-driven experts know that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising business on compliance requirements and related controls as it relates to crypto currency
- Developing and implementing our compliance management system (policies and procedures), particularly in relation to delivering compliant customer outcomes, reviewing marketing communications, and analysing complaints
- Reading large pieces of regulation and breaking down what is needed to be done and how it applies to the business model
- Working closely with global Regulatory Compliance Managers to ensure that local risk management frameworks and processes are aligned with global ones and deliver the intended outcome
- Identifying regulatory issues proactively and recommending remedies to promote compliance
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, BSA/AML officer, etc.) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners, etc.) stakeholders as required
- Creating, assessing, and implementing policies from scratch
What you'll need:
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of how to conduct regulatory gap analysis, policy creation and implementation
- Expertise with crypto services
- A strong understanding of the interplay between compliance risk and business risk
- The ability to communicate positively with members of various internal teams and regulators
- Multitasking skills with close attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.