We’re looking for a Compliance Manager who can see what’s needed to keep our consumer protection practice in compliance Someone who has a desire to make it the best. If being on the ground floor of establishing a compliance department and working on cutting-edge product offerings seems interesting to you, keep reading.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising the business on Consumer Duty, including Vulnerable Customers, ensuring we're meeting regulatory requirements as part of product offerings and monitoring obligations
- Leveraging Revolut’s suite of data analytics, advising business areas to ensure good outcomes and where changes may be required
- Regularly liaising with senior stakeholders (including at Board level) in preparing and presenting periodic Consumer Outcomes MI, as well as the firm’s annual report
- Reading large pieces of regulation and breaking down what's needed to be done and how it applies to the business model
- Identifying regulatory issues proactively and recommending remedies to promote compliance
What you'll need:
- Strong experience in practical application of Consumer Duty
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the UK regulatory framework and experience with FCA or PRA handbooks, interpreting and advising business areas on rule application and regulatory requirements
- Experience using data and key metrics to support and demonstrate the delivery of good customer outcomes
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines
- Desire to take on new challenges, often outside of your comfort zone
- A strong understanding of the interplay between compliance risk and business risk
- Multitasking with close attention to detail
- Demonstrate sound judgement
- Strong analytical, communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.