The position is to provide support to the Internal Audit Manager to conduct audits in an efficient manner and to assist in the process of risks identification, evaluation and mitigation so as to ensure that the institution achieves its corporate goals of growth and profitability in line with the Audit Program.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Assist with the implementation of internal auditing policies, procedures, and program for the institution.
- Ensure completeness of audit working papers, which document the various phases of each audit assignment and support individual findings and recommendations.
- Document all observations regarding operations and transactions audited.
- Highlight any weaknesses/discrepancies identified and assist in making recommendations for resolution of identified problems.
- Assist to draft audit reports for entire assignment or portion of assignment.
- Compile a variety of pre-audit information for both financial and operational audits of specified operations and/or transactions.
- Undertake Stock and Fixed Assets audit.
- Participate in the discussions at the Entry and Exit Conferences and document the minutes as required.
- Assist in performing tests on both the functioning of specific internal control procedures and transactions.
- Assist in reviewing financial and management information systems.
- Assist in conducting Special Investigations at the request of the Internal Audit Manager
- Carry out Auditing in the Departments/Units/Branches at the request of the Internal Audit Manager
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Internal Audit Manager
- Minimum of first degree in Finance, Accounting or any related/relevant course
Skills / Attributes
- Understanding of internal controls and sound knowledge of business practices, risks, and business process improvements
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computing skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Possess a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines.
- Effective relationship skills and working with all levels of management.
- Highly motivated team player
- Ability to recognize sensitive issues for timely communication and/or escalation.
Kindly Note: Interested applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 20th February 2024.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.