As an Associate Director of Business Development, you are responsible for driving company growth through the acquisition of new customers. Join a supportive and mature sales environment as part of a team of collaborative, cross-discipline professionals who have been pushing the boundaries of enterprise-level projects for over 12 years.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Collaborate with 10up leaders to acquire new business via calls, video conferencing, and in-person sessions in a highly consultative sales process.
- Define strategic and tactical plans for complex web design and build engagements, aligned to client needs and 10up strengths, approach and availability.
- Navigate client goals, constraints, and 10up resourcing and delivery standards to create detailed proposals, statements of work, estimates, and project plans that set 10up and its clients up for success.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and clear written documentation for deals and leads.
- Develop and cultivate new leads through networking, relationship development, and investigation; as well as by expanding key accounts identified as growth opportunities in close partnership with an account manager.
- You have a genuine passion for solving unique client and prospect challenges by developing a deep understanding of their needs. You are able to offer consultative solutions to a variety of challenges that (1) are not always well defined by a prospect, and (2) vary greatly between opportunities.
- You excel at channeling independent motivation while collaborating in a team environment. You thrive with a level of autonomy and trust, and are not dependent on highly prescribed sales processes to succeed and grow. Your strong time management and follow-through gives you the ability to balance and prioritize multiple opportunities and leads.
- You have a high level of understanding of the WordPress ecosystem, and are able to guide strategy conversations with authority, conveying expertise to clients who may have some expertise themselves.
- You possess superior, persuasive written and verbal English communication skills in a remote and in person (“pitch”) setting and excel at rallying internal and external collaborators to a project vision.
- You have an appreciation for design and attention to detail: modeling 10up’s craftsmanship by ensuring proposals, pitches, presentations and other material are well composed, constructed, and free from obvious omissions and errors.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.