Account Managers are responsible for handling multiple red-hot online marketing campaigns simultaneously alongside our hugely talented SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing and Web Development teams.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Our Account Managers key focuses will be:
- Lead the delivery of successful multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Driving revenue growth for the client accounts you manage through identifying opportunities for client ROI.
- Ensuring high client satisfaction and retaining your client accounts long-term.
Our Account Managers are responsible for:
- Creating, delivering, and leading digital marketing campaign strategies for our clients and guiding our campaign teams to ensure we’re working together to achieve our client’s objectives.
- Acting as the point of contact between our team and the client, representing Exposure Ninja, and presenting the campaign work concisely and effectively.
- Building a great working relationship with our clients, so they consider us a partner rather than a supplier.
- Delivering successful campaign results for our clients.
- Proactively identifying and solving campaign issues, taking ownership through to resolution. Noticing problems early and taking decisive actions to solve them.
- Proactively managing client renewals and increasing contract lengths.
- Developing clients’ accounts spotting short and long-term upsell opportunities to increase ROI.
- Delivering campaign work to an excellent standard. This involves the coordination and checking of work delivered, and effective explanations of the work to clients.
- Keeping the client up to date with the work that we’re doing and keeping the team informed of any client requests.
- Managing client expectations in terms of ROI, results and turnaround time.
To be successful in this role, we recommend:
- Track record of successful client account growth and experience in managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Two years’ plus experience in a marketing or project/account management position.
- Understanding of CRO/UX principles.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, PPC advertising and SEO principles.
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills.
- Engaging communicator with the ability to influence.
- Strong administration skills with an attention to detail.
- Curiosity, combined with the desire to always learn more.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.