It is a known fact that, no business owner wants to hire the wrong person for a job. Hiring wrong can be detrimental to the growth of your organisation no matter the role. This is because hiring the wrong person drains energy, time, resources and can cost a business in a number of ways.
According to a study by the Society for Human Resources Management, hiring the wrong person could cost up to five times a bad hire’s annual salary. SHRM also found that, the higher a person’s position the more it will cost to replace him or her.
The question now is: Can you avoid hiring the wrong candidate for the job? Absolutely! You can. To every problem there is a solution. The Jobberman Skills Assessments is the best solution. Include the skills assessments in your job listings and save your company the stress of replacing a wrong hire.
How to include Skills Assessments in your Job Listings
You can choose from our range of assessments based on the job function, assessment type, and experience that matches your job listing.
- Choose Job Function: Choose from our selection of assessment that matches your job listing
- Select Experience: Select the required experience level for the job listing.
- Assess Candidate: The assessment is then added to your job listing. All candidates are therefore required to complete the assessment when applying for the job and applicants must ensure they take the test for their application to go through successfully.
What to expect
- Reports: Each time a candidate completes a test, you will receive a detailed report on the outcome. Simply compare the results of all your candidates as part of your selection to see the best candidate for the role.
- Hire the best: Sort through the results to know who are experts, intermediates, and beginners.
This is great news! Save money, save time, save energy. Hire the right talent for your organisation today using the Jobberman Skills Assessments.
Request a call to learn more about Jobberman Skills Assessments.