Do you have a complete profile on Jobberman?
With the growing number of unemployment in Ghana, you have to set yourself apart and stand out in the estimation of employers and recruitment professionals to get hired.
One of the things that help you stand out is a complete job search profile on job platforms like Jobberman because this is the first thing employers see when searching for qualified candidates to hire. Having a complete job search profile tells employers that you care a great deal about your professional brand. In other words, it attracts the right people to your career and gets them interested.
To help you achieve this, Jobberman Ghana has unlocked specific features to help you access more career opportunities. Let us begin by looking into why you are still unemployed or finding it difficult to get a better job.
Why Haven’t I Been Hired?
The challenge most qualified job seekers like you have is you aren’t getting invited to job interviews and without job interviews, you can’t get hired. This can be traced to your job search profile and your CV. According to our recruitment experts, the statistics of candidates who are qualified but have not been hired have the following things in common:
- You are not being notified of the latest jobs available
- Your profile and CV are not professionally put together
- Employers are overlooking your application because your profile is incomplete
- Trusted job platforms like Jobberman are unable to match you with the best jobs because important profile elements are missing
The solution to the challenges highlighted above is a simple one. To optimise and get the best from your Jobberman profile, you need to complete your career profile. Below are some of the benefits of having a complete profile:
- You get highlighted and Stand Out to employers
- You get more transparency into who is interested in you
- You get a professionally designed and downloadable personalised CV
- You get timely notifications of relevant jobs
- You get automatically matched to relevant jobs of interest
The key areas on your Jobberman profile that employers pay more attention to when searching for qualified candidates are ‘Career Profile’ and ‘Employment & Availability.’ Below are the sections you need to complete:
- Career Summary
- Work Experience
- Job Skills
- Uploaded CV
Employment & Availability
- Fill in all the fields.
What You Gain With a Complete Profile
As a reward for completing all sections of your profile, you unlock amazing features that will guarantee you are matched with the right employers:
- At 50% profile completion, you will unlock notifications that tell you which employers are interested in downloading and shortlisting your profile as well as those who have viewed, accepted or rejected your applications.
- At 80% profile completion, you can download a professionally designed and personalised CV, highlighting the areas that employers rate highly when choosing candidates.
- At 100% profile completion, you can boost your profile and job applications to employers looking to hire, which puts you on top of the pile of qualified candidates.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started and complete job search your profile now…