Chemonics seeks a Systems Strengthening Advisor for the anticipated five-year USAID funded Low Cost Private Schools (LCPS) Activity in Ghana. The purpose of the activity is to enable proprietors, teachers, communities, financial organizations, professional networks, and the Government of Ghana (GoG) to improve student learning outcomes and financing options for LCPSs. The activity is focused on select LCPSs in the USAID Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) Zone of Influence (ZOI)1 in northern Ghana. This position will be based in Ghana. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Lead the provision of market system development technical assistance, notably research and on-demand analytical activities to support ongoing knowledge development for the larger team regarding trends and developments within LCPS’s targeted value chains and the economy writ large
- Strengthen the linkages between LCPSs’, the Ministry of Education (MoE), and existing professional networks in order to create a more enabling environment for LCPSs
- Strengthen the capacity of select agencies of the MoE to successfully implement policies and monitor and oversee LCPSs
- Strengthen the capacity of private school associations, business associations, academic actors, and/or other groups to gather and disseminate LCPS best practices
- Use evidence, lessons learned, and best practices gathered to equip GoG actors to develop and enhance policy related to LCPSs
- A./B.S. in social sciences and 10 years of experience in systems strengthening for emerging markets, with expertise in complexity and systems thinking and/or political economy analysis
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Systems Strengthening Advisor” in the subject line to GhanaLCPSOpportunities@chemonics.com by Wednesday, August 31, 2022. Finalists will be contacted on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.