We're looking for a motivated Support Specialist to work within our Wealth and Trading team. A person who's responsible, conscientious, and not afraid of challenges. You'll be watching out for financial crime by reviewing alerts generated by the surveillance system and investigating potential cases of money laundering.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 7 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing alerts that lead to the detection and prevention of market or firm-damaging misconduct
- Conducting daily analysis of automated surveillance alerts
- Investigating potentially abusive activities
- Identificating unusual transactions/patterns that may be linked to illicit activity
- Liaising and collaborating with Financial Crime, Technology, Compliance, and other groups relevant to investigations or potential changes to surveillance software, systems, or processes
- Contributing to the design and development of monitoring systems and processes
- Escalating red flags and potential risks
What you'll need:
- Experience within Trade Surveillance/Compliance
- A collaborative attitude to work together with multiple teams
- The ability to multitask and prioritise work
- To work well under pressure and within tight time frames
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.