As a stock clerk or inventory officer, you would:
- Receive, store and issue goods
- Fulfill purchase orders
- Record and track stock levels
- Monitor distribution of stock
- Maintain stock records using manual or computerized systems
- Draw up inventories
- Check supplies against invoice and purchase orders
- Undertake annual stock taking.
Key skills and interests
To become a stock clerk or inventory officer, you would need:
- To enjoy clerical duties
- Numeracy skills
- Planning and time management ability
- Good communication skills.
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Location: Candidate must be residing around Aburi, Oyarifa, Ayi Mensah, Peduase.