We are seeking to employ a Technical Sales Executive who will be responsible for overseeing the sale of products from beginning to end. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer, and in charge of ensuring a customer's needs and expectations are met. The Technical Sales Executive should know their product and service offer inside and out and guide their customers through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily. He/She is required to meet and exceed the company’s set sales target on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Close sales and meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales target.
- Provide technical support to customers during the pre-sales and after-sales phases, answering questions and resolving technical issues.
- Respond to customer calls and inquiries promptly.
- Travel to meet customers, attend trade shows, and participate in industry events as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with corporate customers.
- Deliver effective sales presentations that highlight the technical benefits and features of the product or service.
- Prepare and present technical proposals that address customer needs and demonstrate the value of the offered solution.
- Work closely with technical teams within the organization to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor products, and market developments.
- Resolve customer complaints on time and with the right attitude.
Required competences and knowledge:
- Minimum HND Building Technology/ Civil Engineering with a background in sales with at least two (2) years sales and marketing experience in the building and construction industry.
- A strong communicator.
- Good knowledge of construction and sales.
- A closer with excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to focus on growing sales and meeting targets.
- Good roofing industry knowledge is an added advantage.
- Able to learn technical attributes of products and articulate them in an effective manner.
- A Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Well organized with good time management.
- Able to take initiatives.
- Self-motivated and strives for continuous improvement.
- Results-oriented minded.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work in an office set up and partly in the field with variable working hours
- Enjoy various challenges with a multitasked position from sales through to the completion of a roofing project.
- Ideal candidates will have the desire, ability, and ambition to work their way up to managerial positions within the organization.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Attractive
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.