About the role
GreenHills Limited (NetSpot), an internet data and connectivity solutions provider with its sales office in Kumasi, seeks to recruit experienced persons to the position of a Sales and Marketing Officer to help drive company sales and boost its brand.
The Sales and Marketing Officer shall represent the company's brand and drive strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
This applicant should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills, as well as modern marketing techniques, passion for sales, and Ultimately the applicant should be able to create strategies that align with modern consumer trends and persist in sales even in the face of failure.
The Applicant must also possess Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Math Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent and Flexible.
- Identify profitable sales opportunities and potential clients and meet monthly sales target#Analyze budgets, prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and ensure that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals
- Gather, investigate, and summarize market data and trends to draft reports.
- Recruit, train, schedule, coach, and manage marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintain relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Generate unique sales plans, create compelling and engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature
- Stay current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 2-5 years' experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Strong MS Office skill with emphasis on Excel
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing as well as CRM tools.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Demonstrated competencies in business development, negotiation, sales or marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure and ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
For clarifications, call 032-249-8575 during office hours (9 am to 5 pm).