Job Title Sales and Marketing Executive (Oil and Gas)
Reporting to the Business Development Manager,
The functions of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define target audiences
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Make product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Find ways to sell products/services in the face of a down market
- Oversee social media marketing strategies and content marketing
- Working to achieve KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the General Manager/ CEO.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell
This role requires an individual with the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic but disciplined
- Solutions oriented and a problem solver
- Highly self-driven and motivated
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research on real estate property, update real estate databases, and preparing collateral materials for period presentation and distribution.
- Interfaces with sales professionals, marketing assistants, and researchers regarding marketing and client requirements. Gathers the necessary information to complete marketing tasks. In consultation with Management, determines the appropriate methodology in creating marketing and presentation materials.
- Coordinates multiple client projects by meeting with sales professionals, approving, and closing out task specifications and tracking results.
- Updates database and manages communication channels.
- May arrange meetings and conferences, schedule appointments, and completes travel or conference arrangements. May maintain personal calendar for assigned personnel.
- MBA or Marketing Degree
- Professional certificates and other professional memberships within the industry are a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Proven record of sound sales abilities
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal.
- Agility and versatility are prerequisites for this job.
Desirable but Non-Essential Requirements
- Able to use data analyzing software
- Have an established network with the industry
Salary Negotiable and dependent on Experience (however this is an entry-level position)
Interested and Qualified person's should send CV's to “email@example.com”
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.