This position provides the opportunity to work in a dynamic sales environment where you will have the opportunity to develop your communication and sales skills. If you are a motivated individual who enjoys interacting with customers and has a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Assist the sales team with daily activities including order processing, customer inquiries, and product information.
- Works with team members to achieve sales goals and contribute to the overall success of the department.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers through effective communication and excellent customer service.
- Previous sales or customer service experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have a positive attitude.
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Work-life balance.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.