Start date: Immediately.
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
The Relationship Manager for the Enterprise product has the following key responsibilities:
• Responsible for identifying, on-boarding and serving individual / SME type customers who need short term loans.
This process shall include the following:
- Building & maintenance of an active team of Independent Sales Executives
- Organizing customer acquisition activities like market storms
- Assisting prospective customers to fill required forms and put together the list of documents required to apply for Car4cash loans
• Responsible for the achievement of Sales targets agreed for the product on a monthly basis
• Responsible for the assessment of applications made by prospective clients in line with provisions, guidelines and standards as set out in the Credit Policy for Car4Cash Loans
• Responsible for the presentation of credit requests to the Credit Manager
• Must ensure client loan requests are processed within prescribed TAT standard of 72 hours
• Must assist clients by delivering solutions and services as provided by the institution
• Must ensure speedy resolution of customer complaints
• Responsible for monthly repayments of clients in portfolio; must call to remind clients before repayment date
• Must support collections team with “soft collections” techniques when required
• Responsible for the achievement of monthly portfolio quality standards set for the business
• Responsible for adherence to agreed Compliance standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• HND or Degree in a related field
• Good selling and persuasion skills
• Good analytical skills
• Previous experience in similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
• A demonstrable network of potential clients ready to on-board
• Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines
• Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
• Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian Small business climate and preferences.
Skills / Attributes
• Analytical and hard working
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to drive sales whiles maintaining an eye for portfolio quality
• Team spirit is essential
• Must be very neat and well organized.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.