The Relationship Manager for the Car4Cash product has the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, on-boarding and serving individual / SME type customers who need short term loans
This process shall include the following:
o Building & maintenance of an active team of Independent Sales Executives
o Organizing customer acquisition activities like market storms
o Assisting prospective customers to fill required forms and put together the list of documents required to apply for Car4cash loans
- Responsible for the achievement of Sales targets agreed for the product on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the assessment of applications made by prospective clients in line with provisions, guidelines and standards as set out in the Credit Policy for Car4Cash Loans
- Responsible for the presentation of credit requests to the Credit Manager
- Must ensure client loan requests are processed within prescribed TAT standard of 72 hours
- Must assist clients by delivering solutions and services as provided by the institution
- Must ensure speedy resolution of customer complaints
- Must support collections team with “soft collections” techniques when required
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly portfolio quality standards set for the business
- Responsible for adherence to agreed Compliance standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- HND or Degree in a related field
- Good selling and persuasion skills
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience in similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- A demonstrable network of potential clients ready to on-board
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian Small business climate and preferences.
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive sales whiles maintaining an eye for portfolio quality
- Team spirit is essential
- Must be very neat and well organized.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.