Reports to: The Directors
Overall, principal responsibilities include:
- Set performance goals for students and teachers based on national curricula and school programs
- Implement and review school policies and safety protocols
- Coordinate the duties of workers inside the school to ensure all operations flow seamlessly
- Develop objectives for extra-curricular activities to include games and sports program
- Evaluates student progress in order to determine whether our educational plan is being effective and make modifications to the plan as needed
- Interview new faculty and teachers and assigns them their individual roles once hired
- Coordinate community activities that take place on school property
- Manage school logistics and budgets
- Monitor and report regularly on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching and learning
- Provide guidance and counseling to learner and staff
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Responsible for website and other e-marketing communications
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends.
- Previous experience as a principal in a similar role
- Previous experience managing in an international school environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Ability to make quick decisions under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suites and education management systems
- Attention to details
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- Degree in Education; Master’s degree or higher is a plus.
Interested persons should forward their applications (CV’s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Job Title as the Subject of the Mail.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.