Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities under the Activity;
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the Activity;
- Support training of M&E personnel in quality assurance methods;
- Develop and update the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP);
- Report results to USAID in a timely manner; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, agriculture, statistics, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies (i.e. both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, and analysis);
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach;
- Understanding of agricultural production, market systems, and livelihood programming; and
- Demonstrated practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results.