- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual target; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
- Coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- At least 3-10 years experience in a related field
- Must be between the ages of 30-55 years.
Job locations are Enchi, Tema and Takoradi.