We are an international tech start-up and the leader in sports betting industry in the continent of Africa, seeking for Human Resource & Admin Executive with strong HR knowledge, a background in IT, and excellent in Ms. Excel usage. This is a full-time job.
The candidate will be part of an extremely energetic HR & Admin team in our rapidly growing organization. He/She will be responsible for the overall operations of the
company’s HR and Admin activities including MIS, Commercial Activities, budgeting and forecasting, insurance, administration, statutory compliances, inventory of the Company and making it available for internal and external auditors on time.
He/She will ensure total compliance with the statutory requirements like Pension, Workmen Compensation, Labor Laws, and Liaise with relevant authorities etc.
Other admin duties include;
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Working with accounting department in processing office expenses.
- Performing general office clerk duties.
- Aiding with client/visitor reception as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Handling of office incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Handling and maintaining general office inventory.
- Assisting Legal team to process customer complaints as received from the Gaming Commission.
Qualification and Requirements
- A qualification from a reputed institution
- MBA, BCOM in HR, post-graduation in HR and admin from a reputable institute would be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to work well under time pressure.
- Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
- Flexible on working hours as per demand from the assignment.
- Good knowledge of acts and regulation
- Excellent in MS Excel
Salary: 1,600,000 – 3, 000,000 TZS
Note: We screen candidatures through an online test (Aptitude and Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will be only shortlisted for interview.