As an entrepreneurial sales leader, you are driven to take ownership of your vertical as if it were your own business. You thrive on the challenge of running your own P/L and are eager to build and grow your team. You understand that success is not always a straight line and are comfortable with adapting and evolving your playbook as needed to achieve consistent growth. This is not your typical sales leadership role. Here, you will have the benefits and resources of Invisible Technologies to support you on your journey of building out new or existing verticals, while also having the freedom to operate like your own start-up.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
The pillars of your responsibility will include:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive go-to-market strategy, utilizing best practices and optimizing sales and marketing strategies to ensure success.
- Driving performance and alignment across the sales and marketing functions to achieve growth targets.
- Collaborating with the Customer Success Department to develop and execute retention and expansion strategies that keep customers engaged and satisfied.
- Using a data-driven approach and ROI mentality to evaluate, execute, and monitor go-to-market activities, ensuring that resources are being utilized effectively.
- Taking accountability for results by focusing on both short- and long-term strategies, accurately forecasting and meeting or exceeding agreed-upon bookings and growth targets.
- Scaling the sales organization by recruiting, training, and retaining a highly-skilled, diverse, and ownership-focused team.
- Collaborating with sales management to optimize the selling process, including forecast methodologies, sales strategy, sales management systems, and compensation programs, while implementing effective operational processes and discipline.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop marketing strategies using data-driven approaches and concise reporting to turn them into quantifiable outcomes that improve efficiency, conversion rates, pipeline, and bookings.
- Leveraging market research to define the Company's ideal customer profile and assess additional verticals for new business generation and continued expansion.
Who we want
Additional qualifications that are not required but would be desired are:
- Demonstrated history of scaling businesses to over 100M+ ARR, showcasing a proven ability to drive significant growth at scale.
- Deep understanding of some of the verticals within the broader 'Marketplace' sector. Can you connect our offerings with the verticals burning needs.
- 10+ years of successful leadership experience in enterprise/complex consultative sales, having managed all aspects of go-to-market strategies while driving revenue growth
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth through innovative product development, effective marketing, branding, and strategic partnerships.
- Substantial experience in team leadership and P&L management, with a track record of successfully executing on business strategies.
- Demonstrated success in creating, defining, and implementing go-to-market strategies that drive revenue growth and market expansion.
- An exceptional team player with outstanding communication, presentation, and executive presence skills.
- Proven success in building and motivating high-performing sales teams, consistently delivering on quarterly bookings and ARR targets.
- Proficient in the use of CRM and sales enablement tools to support the building, analysis, and optimization of the sales process.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.