We are looking for a dynamic and skilled multimedia creative designer capable of curating visual storytelling that engages and inspires our target markets. A skilled professional able to take conceptual ideas and create visual representations for electronic media and prints. With one foot in the Artistic world, and another in the Marketing world, the Graphic Designer/Videographer will be charged with bringing design solutions to life, which adhere to our marketing strategies, brand standards, and business goals. We seek an individual with a keen visual sense and passion for good design; who can create visually compelling designs and engaging video content that effectively communicate messages, and enhance the visual identity of our brands.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Design and produce compelling high-quality marketing materials (graphics and videos), including but not limited to digital ads, email campaigns, website graphics, social media content, presentations, and print collateral to fulfil our commercial and communication needs.
- Work closely within the marketing team to develop creative content that aligns with our business objectives and strategies: Enhances brand awareness, engages our target audience, and drives customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to deadlines.
- Conduct competitive analyses, making sure to create content according to the latest market trends.
- Maintain videography equipment and provide guidance for new equipment purchases, where necessary.
- Takes the lead on video projects from concept to delivery (storyboard, design, animation, feedback, QA, and production)
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data.
Qualifications and Skill-Set:
- A Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Video production, Multimedia Illustration, or related field.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and best practices.
- 5+ years’ experience in graphic and motion design with both digital and print media
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and G Suite.
- Strong command over Typography, Color theory, Design principles, and Ideation
- Able to take direction, and address feedback responsively and timely
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues/ as part of a Team
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
A strong portfolio showcasing a range of graphic design and video editing projects, demonstrating creativity and technical skills will be required at the interview stage.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Attractive
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.