Fund Development Intern
Community & Social Services
Tidepool seeks a Fund Development intern who is dynamic, analytical and has a passion for fundraising. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable both working collaboratively across multiple teams and on independent projects in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment. You must resonate with our mission and be passionate about driving change for people living with diabetes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Data entry, donor recognition (receipting), segmentation, and more.
- Create and maintain fundraising reports and dashboards in Salsa, Tidepool’s donor database software.
- Draft content for donor communications, focused on high-impact storytelling.
- Assist in activities and communications related to Tidepool’s 10 Year Anniversary.
- Conduct preliminary research on prospective corporate, foundation, and individual donors.
- Help coordinate production and mailing of all donor interactions including Annual Report, Holiday Appreciation gifts, and ongoing stewardship.
- Provide customer support for donors (e.g. needing to change credit card information, missing checks, canceling recurring donations, providing W9s, etc.).
Research grant opportunities and determine the proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposals, and attending strategy meetings.
- A deep interest in philanthropy, donor relations, grant writing, and database management.
- A self-starter eager to learn new skills.
- Action-orientated toward problem-solving and progress.
- A sense of humor.
- Proficiency in the Google suite of products, including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Professionalism, tact, and sound judgment when interacting with all external stakeholders.
Pay range: This is an intern position, set at 40 hours per week for 3 months. The pay range is $20-$40 per hour. There are no benefits for this position.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.