Our Field SA's also engage proactively with existing GitLab customer to provide thought-leadership, engage in innovative solutions, collaborate around evangelism activities around unique customer requirements (i.e. meetups and presentations) and continuously seek market feedback to improve the GitLab platform.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Scale and grow regional-level expertise within the field (SAE/AE,SA,CSM) through contributions to enablement and content
- Act as a prospect / customer advocate on DevSecOps transformation initiatives
- Build and maintain select subject matter expertise related to GitLab targeted technology sectors through industry monitoring and participation in external working groups, committees and development projects
- Keep up to date on GitLab-relevant emerging methodologies and technologies and leverage that knowledge to drive solution strategy and influence product strategy
What you'll bring:
- Significant experience with architecture of enterprise software development workflow
- Experience as CTO is a plus
- Experience delivering information/Cyber Security and compliance related solutions and assessments
- Experience with software development tools, practices, and methodologies
- Strong verbal and written skills with a strong ability to articulate and communicate strategies to all levels in an organization (i.e., executive to staff engineer)
- Ability to use GitLab, including learning GitLab as part of the role
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.