Languages Unlimited is looking for experienced Proposal or Grant writers to respond to RFPs and RFQs from federal, state, and local governments in the US.
- Demonstrate ability to perform research and strong writing skills within a structured process
- Ability to review RFP sections and apply to the proposal development and writing process
- Ability to prepare proposal outlines and volumes in compliance with RFP requirements
- Accomplish proposal editing, formatting, compliance checks, and final proposal assembly
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a document library that includes historical proposal documents, formal responses, section references, templates and standardized past performances documents
- Other duties are assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience as a Proposal or Grant writer
- Prior experience in Proposal or Grant writing is essential and is required to apply for this position.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and while speaking
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent personal computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., (proficiency in a Graphic Design software such as Adobe Pro or something similar would be extremely helpful as well).
A potential candidate who is interested in this position to have a natural love for doing research and writing and to plan on participating in group discussions which will be conducted via conference calls on a regular basis.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, and exhibit excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and rapid turn-around times
- Ability to multi-task.
The candidate must be willing to work on a full-time basis.
As this is a work-from-home position, candidates can reside anywhere as long as high-speed Internet connection and reliable electricity (and back up) are readily available.
- Reliable electricity with backup power equipment (i.e., inverter, generator) when needed
- Reliable Internet connection (15 MBPS download speed minimum)
- PC desktop or laptop, headset, etc.
- Week 1 (Training): Unpaid
- Week 2 (until the end of the 3rd month): $700 US per month (base pay)
- At Month 4: A significant increase (15 to 20%) will take effect on the base pay. Additionally, you will receive a minimum of 2% on net profit on each project that you complete going forward.
- Additional pay increases are projected in the future.
Working Hours 9:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday (one hour break each day). There’s no work during major US holidays.
Important Note: If you intend to hold this job with another job, please do not apply. We are looking for candidates who will make this position their only job.