The Engineering Lead will be responsible for working with recruiting to source and interview members of the engineering team, establishing team engineering practices and culture, and coordinating with many stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery of quality software.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
To apply for this position, you must have:
- 3+ years of experience in a people management and engineering leadership role on a team of 10+.
- Experience managing technical hiring and growth, assisting technical recruiters, and building solid onboarding processes.
- Experience in engineering leadership roles requiring close collaboration with design, QA and product.
- Experience with complex dependencies across multiple platforms, API version, and internal and externally-developed modules.
- Demonstrated interest or experience with blockchain related development and web3 technologies through any of: work experience, hackathons, open source work, personal projects, or similar experiences.
- Experience creating a Release/Delivery Management practice and associated metrics.
- Familiarity with agile processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience managing engineering projects for quality and time to market.
- Advocating for and supporting strategies for growing a diverse and inclusive engineering team.
- Helping establish systems for monitoring the health of our engineering team
- A passion for our mission and values
- Proactive and self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment
- Brings enthusiasm and the hustle to shipping high-quality code
- Are kind, empathetic, and supportive towards the team
- Timezone: Ideally between PT and ET, if in EU/UK you are able to have ~4 hours overlap with continental US time zones.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.