We are seeking experienced individuals with a background in systems design and token engineering to join the Cryptoeconomics team at ConsenSys. The team is responsible for token engineering, DAO & Web3 engagement, and investment strategy across the firm. The role will focus on leading the token engineering team and managing our capabilities around token launches across the product footprint.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:9 years
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the team responsible for the design, modeling, and implementation of several token engineering projects.
- Work independently and with ConsenSys teams to identify the objective functions of tokens, compare existing mechanisms, build out key learnings, and test new designs through simulations
- Continuously advance the team’s expertise of token engineering and be a thought leader throughout the organization by publishing research and developing analytical reports about new or existing protocols.
- Lead token ideation, whitepaper development, and core research around investments and treasury management.
- Model and calculate token financials, sensitivity, transaction amounts, supply, and other quantitative requirements.
- Build out economic structures, and run simulations to examine different outcomes.
- Support other teams by exploring tokenomics and designs of specific protocols
Would be great if you brought this to the role:
- Experience in token engineering and token modeling (e.g. cadCAD, Gauntlet, Machinations), particularly agent simulations, mechanism design, and systems design
- Deep subject matter expertise of Layer 1s, Layer 2s, bridges, stablecoins, DeFi protocols (e.g. Aave, Uniswap, Curve), and Web3 infrastructure (e.g. RPCs)
- Extensive knowledge of new and existing token models such as voting escrow mechanisms, gauges, buy back and burn initiatives, and liquid staking derivatives.
- Subject matter expertise of transaction flow, block proposing, block building, and MEV Experience analyzing secondary market activity of tokens and understanding how traditional macroeconomics impacts Web3 markets.
- Experience with DAO governance and tooling (e.g. Snapshot, Gnosis) and NFT primitives (e.g. utility-enabled NFTs)
- Passionate about emerging primitives such as restaking and interchain security
- Ability to work remotely, independently, and collaboratively in a team
- Proactive problem-solving aptitude and willingness to be hands-on when required
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentational skills in English
- Knowledge of Python, Etherscan, and Dune (or other on chain querying tools)required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.