This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Data Analyst, joining our Operations Data Analytics team. You will be the link between data producers and data consumers at Remote. You'll primarily focus on building out our data pipeline to unify our various data sources in a compliant manner. That being said, you should be committed to transforming data into readable insights, and help deliver goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- 2-4 years work experience in statistics, data analytics, software engineering or a related field; ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with your colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to document processes for both business and technical audiences.
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience in SQL and previous experience with dbt.
- Strong experience with Metabase or other data visualisation tools.
- Proficiency with Git.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered as a plus.
- Data Exploration & Quality: contribute to a culture of higher standards by discovering, documenting and working towards improving the quality of our data.
- Data Modelling: collaborate with data engineers and other data analysts and contribute to building the modelling layer of our data warehouse.
- Data Analysis: support Operational Analytics team by creating an ad hoc data reports and dashboards.
- Collaboration: collect requests from stakeholders and translate them into meaningful data. Collaborate with data engineers and other data analysts to create high-quality reports.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.