- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/systems.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter/clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or a Business Data Analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases(SQL etc) programming(XML,JAVA or ETL frameworks)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets(Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adapt at queries, report writing and presenting findings.