- Approve Loans within specific limits
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications
- Understand loan types and educate customers on the different types of loans
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation
- Work with customers to identify their financial goals and assist them to reach those goals
- Supervise loan personnel
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures, and standards in conjunction with senior managers
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Compute payment schedules
- Market bank products to individuals and businesses and promoting bank services that may meet customer needs.
- Negotiate payment agreements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Interview, hire and train new employees
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or Degree is required
- At least two-years working experience in financial sector as a credit officer or marketing officer.
- A commitment to excellent service delivery
- Competency in Microsoft applications
- Must be living in Kumasi
- CV and Application
- Sales Project
- Guaranteed job placement after training
Salary: GHS 1,100 – GHS 1,500. Reviewable based on skills and experience.