A Rural and Community Bank in the Eastern Region, Afram community Bank Limited is looking for dynamic and result oriented individual full of innovation to fill the vacant position of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. The bank invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the vacancy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Formulate Policies and Procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors and implement same for the running of the Bank.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the Bank through co-ordination of activities of all its Departments and Agencies (Branches).
- Prepare and present required Technical Papers to the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of the Bank
- Implement decisions and strategies of the Board.
- Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana, the ARB Apex Bank as well as other Financial Institutions and external bodies
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of Prudential Returns to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the Banks and Specialized Deposit-Taking Institutions Act 2016 (Act 930), and ARB Apex Bank Regulations 2006 (LI 1825) and other relevant Legislations and Directives.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the Bank’s Strategic Plan and Budgets and ensure the efficient management of both human and physical resources to achieve Organizational Goals.
- Ensure a peaceful and harmonious industrial working environment.
1) Minimum of first Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized University; plus at least 10 years of working experience in the Banking Industry, with five years in
Senior Management position.
2) Relevant Professional Qualification plus at least seven (7) years of post-qualification experience in Banking with at least four (4) years in a Senior Management position
- Excellent knowledge of the Banking Industry trends and developments, including up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory frameworks; both at local and international level e. g. Basel II/III, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of Rural and Community Banks including the operational risks related to Rural and Community Banks.
- Networking, Influencing and Stakeholder Management and Communications at all levels both internally and externally.
- Must have thorough knowledge of local banking legislation, including LI 1825. Must have a good knowledge of the Banks and Specialized Deposit Taking Institutions Act 2016 (Act 930)
- Must have knowledge of core banking and systems i. e. T24 banking application.
- Must possess strategic leadership skills and Computer Literate.
- Problem solving, Analytical and Decision-Making skills.
- Must have Drive, Initiative, Business Acumen and Result-Oriented.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.