As our new CDC Trial Strategic Planning Manager you will be an essential member of the CDC Management Team to lead future trial portfolio throughout performing trial feasibility, patient allocation, recruitment planning assessments, and new sites development for clinical trials across CDC Poland.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Leading site identification process, ensuring involvement of relevant internal stakeholders
- Development of new sites, including required KOL involvement
- Develop innovative strategies for patient recruitment
- Conduct clinical trial feasibility across CDC with key investigators and at an individual site level on a trial by trial basis
- Participating in and making an effective contribution to CDC Poland Management Team
Our ideal candidate is someone who is open to learning and change, and has a penchant for seeking out new experiences and knowledge. At the same time it is important that you have a strong analytical mindset, ability to gather and make sense of information that suggests new possibilities, proven decision-making and problem-solving capabilities. You should also be able to communicate with impact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at different levels in the organization.
In addition to the above, we expect you to have:
- Master level of education
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in clinical operations/global clinical trials in various positions in a multi-national environment, including minimum 1-year experience in trial management in Pharmaceutical industry or Clinical Research Organization
- Project management skills
- Strong ability to drive results
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.