Business Development Manager, Livestock
Legendary Foods Ltd
Management & Business Development
Legendary Foods is looking for a passionate individual to lead the organization’s sales function, drive fresh sales growth, direct sales strategy, manage the sales team and be a business leader in the organization for the Greater Accra Region and potentially other regions in Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible to design, execute, monitor and adapt sales strategy
- Assess and implement methodology to increase B2C & B2B sales
- Identifying new fresh sales channels and developing distribution strategies for local and international markets + identifying gaps or areas of improvement in current sales channels.
- Work with business analyst to extract meaningful sales data for strategic purposes
- Establishes volume and revenue goals to maximize profitability for the Company.
- Monitors reports on sales performance vs. budget.
- Effectively manage and coach designated sales team
- Manage and enforce credit terms of the company
Engage in Active Selling
- Pitch fresh larva to businesses and potential customers.
- Strategically identifying potential B2C and B2B clients to grow small to large business accounts through initiating and closing the sales on products
- Maintaining a professional network of potential clients/customers and business opportunities.
- Generate sales by prospecting leads, cold calling and negotiating advantageous deals.
Planning of Marketing Events & Marketing Activities
- Preparing and communicating product promotions and special sales to customers.
- Strategize and execute well thought out targeted marketing plans and promotional activities to increase product exposure, customer traffic and sales.
- Collaborate with retailers to strengthen product exposure with optimal locations, shelf positions and signage.
- Prospecting new opportunities by identifying promising advertising campaigns and negotiating deals
Manage Customers + Customer Feedback
- Document and train sales team members to accurately document and record customer complaints, liaise with appropriate internal departments to relay precise information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Liaising with field sales, retailers and wholesalers to understand product requirements and limitations
Team & Inventory Management
- Boost team morale and overall sales volume by creating employee incentive programs and bonuses.
- Supporting all sales team members to drive growth and development.
- Supervising, optimizing and adapting current field sales strategies
- Developing monthly sales targets for team players.
- Monitors and measures workload of sales staff to ensure the best process is in place.
- Manage and participate in inventory control for the purposes of theft control, food safety and to optimize profitability
- Additional responsibilities upon request.
- Candidates should be adaptable and flexible with the understanding that Legendary Foods is a quickly growing company and it is a start-up environment.
- Active sales experience in Livestock
- Experience managing relationships with retailers and consumers
- Experience building and managing a field sales team
- Customer Relationships, Customer Retention, Market Research.
- Ability to multitask (not in a given moment but over days and weeks), prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pivot & adapt, mobilize resources quickly
- Driven by results and sales
- Must be willing to move around and travel to hot and congested areas
- High level of integrity
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience. Compensation will be part base + part bonus based on targets. Health insurance available after the probation period ends.
How to apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with title: “Business Development Manager, Livestock”
Email should include your CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should highlight your sales experience & sales leadership experience.
All documents should be in PDF format and the subject of the email must be Business Development Manager, Livestock Application
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.