A growing FMCG Company is looking for a top-tier analyst to optimize corporate strategy and craft detailed operational plans in service of the company’s strategic goals. This analytical challenging position is suited for candidates that have great familiarity with modelling in Microsoft Excel and have first-rate writing skills, both of which will be rigorously tested in the application process. Whilst all extremely skillful candidates are encouraged to apply, this position is most suitable for candidates looking for a two-year analyst program prior to pursuing further studies. The successful candidate will be working with a management and shareholding team that have been trained in some of the world’s best business schools and worked in the most demanding business advisory firms in the world.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Primary responsibilities will include:
Strategy Formulation and Optimization Planning & Compliance
- Work closely with General Manager and Department Heads to prepare and monitor business plan and operational budget.
- Handle taxation matters, statutory/external audits, internal audits, banking and legal reporting requirements related to company accounts
- Maintain strict internal financial controls to maximize revenue and minimize asset leakage. Activities include but are not limited to setting and implementing appropriate finance, accounting and risk policies and managing bank statement reconciliations
- Evaluate tax implications of all company activities
Accounting & Reporting
- Oversee and manage all day-to-day finance and accounting services for the company
- Prepare monthly and periodic financial reports to senior management and investors
- Maintain and provide relevant and accurate management accounting information to the operations team to facilitate effective decision-making
- Review and check monthly trial balance
- Monitor, maintain, and improve the Company’s cash flow and liquidity
- Supervise processing of payroll, supply payments and taxes
- Manage company property in terms of rents, security, insurance
- Ensure good staff time management (punctuality, respect of deadlines)
- Supervise proper running of administration facilities. Activities include furniture procurement and managing office cleanliness
- Liaise with credit control officer, business analysts, account officer, cashier and staff support
- Provide training and guidance to finance and admin teams as needed.
- Manage HR matters across company departments
- Work closely with project managers to define/design project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Closely monitor project progress and identify potential risks or deviations from the plan
- Assist in project planning, estimation, and the allocation of resources.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the General Manager / Chief Executive Officer and/or Board of Directors.
- First degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or other related field
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proficient user of Microsoft excels
- Familiarity with financial modelling
- Ability to travel
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
Compensation: Very competitive.
How to apply: Ideal and interested candidates should send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
NB: Must live in Kumasi
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.