ClickUp is looking for a passionate and dedicated backend engineer to help us scale and support our growing platform. You’ll be joining the team powering everything happening behind the scenes. The backend engineering team is responsible for creating and supporting all APIs and services that power our app and handle our users’ data. Employees in this role work closely with our frontend, quality assurance, and product teams to create a user experience that fosters ClickUp's high standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Implement and maintain the API endpoints, services, and workers that power all of the exciting new features on our roadmap.
- Write efficient and concise SQL queries to use within our app, for reporting data metrics, and managing the integrity of the data within our databases.
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors and performance issues that occur within our infrastructure.
- Participate in designing and building systems for maximum performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Work closely with frontend, quality assurance, and product teams.
- Be able to conceptualize all the various parts of our infrastructure and how they all work together.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience writing and maintaining API's in a production-level environment (preferably with Node.js).
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Experience with AWS or another cloud service.
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.