Category: Basic School
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments in Akuapem twi.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive.
- Ability to use ICT tools in teaching
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (specialized in Akuapem Twi).
- Completion of National Service.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a teacher.
- Current certification in science education
- Excellent teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and best practices
Interested persons should forward their applications (CV’s) to email@example.com
Location: Eastern Region
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.