A Reputable Company
Farming & Agriculture
An environmental Organization is looking out for someone with a background in Agric Econ, Economics The ideal candidate would work with agricultural data and statistics in our office settings but may travel as part of a research group to collect information. Additionally, this candidate will teach and conduct research on the field and other designated areas.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Routine inspection visits to farms
- Recommending policies to maximize productivity with minimum investment and maximum profit
- Apply business concepts to manage farms and agricultural resources.
- Forecast market trends for farm products
- Monitor changing trends and provide strategies according to the market’s demand
- Writing of reports and making a detailed presentation with relevant information
- Giving recent and relevant knowledge in the field of agriculture economics to clients
- Attending conferences and seminars to gain more insight into new techniques.
We need someone with either, Agric Econ’s, Economics, Business administration.
- Presentation skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Critical thinking abilities
- Project management skills
- Administrative skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technicalities in the agricultural industry
- Knowledge Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word etc.)
- IT Skills
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Length: 2 years +
NB: Applicant should Send their CV's to eoseiowusu127@gmail.
Location: Accra Haatso
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.