The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deliver the Rookie Development Plan in the branch to the specified requirements.
- Train agents within the 0-6 months’ cohort in branch, to build their knowledge, attitude, skills and habits to improve retention and productivity of the cohort.
- Lead and drive the agency training strategy in branch and ensure all training requirements are delivered in branch to the Agency force.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all training and related activity in branch.
- Work with key stakeholders in the branch to improve retention and productivity of agents within the 0-6 months’ cohorts through effective lead and prospect management.
- Organize and be the custodian of all branch meetings as directed and scheduled.
- Ensure the proper management of selling tools in branch (eg application forms) and support in the submission of same.
- Be a leader of the execution of the distribution strategy in branch.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of 1 st Degree
- At least 2years experience with a sales related background
Key Functional Skills:
- Excellent and effective communication skills’
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Branch management and oversight skills
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted