- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Supervise members of the administrative staff, equally dividing responsibilities to improve performance
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management
- Report to General Manager
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office and site supplies when necessary
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Manage human resources and related issues
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- At least 3-10 years experience in a related field
- Must be between the ages of 30-55 years.
Job locations are Enchi, Tema and Takoradi.