We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Process transactions from Accounts Department.
- Provides information on financial services
- Monitors the remittances of the branches to ensure accurate entry of data
- Implements control procedures outlined in various Procedures Manuals and ensure compliance
- Reconciles E-banking transactions
- Reconciles General Ledges accounts on monthly basis
- Prepares weekly liquidity returns
- Prepares bank reconciliation statements
- Maintains accurate transactions and services within efficient guidelines
- Provides customer account maintenance support
- Assist in top quality service to customers at all times
- Assist in enforcing that all security measures are in place at the branch business unit
- Assist in ensuring compliance to Operate Manuals and Bank`s laid down procedures
- Complies with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report and suspicious activity to the Anti-Money Laundering Officer and branch manager.
- Must possess honesty & integrity, analytical thinking, investigative mind, concern for accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork spirit, and sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- 2 years relevant experiences in a financial institution and above
- Minimum of HND
CV’s should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.