As our first technical account manager, you will oversee the full scope of sales at Databento
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Lead the technical onboarding process, from closing new customers to ongoing relationship management and technical support.
- Discover and lead revenue expansion opportunities, including upsells and renewals.
- Gather customer feedback, testimonials, case studies, and more.
- Establish and maintain accurate, timely, and documented forecasting and record-keeping procedures, keeping our CRM up-to-date and organized.
- Build a network of executive relationships across the industry and with key partners and customers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to identify potential business opportunities and adapt sales strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate across teams to align sales efforts with overall company objectives and ensure a seamless customer experience.
The ideal candidate has experienced the end-to-end sales pipeline, including top-of-funnel, upselling, channel sales, customer success, and forecasting. Below are other skills that we look for:
- Understand and communicate with our user base of developers and quants.
- Experience with PLG, data products, quant trading, and/or market microstructure.
- Extreme attention to detail and record-keeping, as well as the ability to automate processes in Hubspot.
- Professional communication skills that align with the tone of an institutional financial product.
- White-glove management of the sales cycle with continual buy-in from the customer, discovering the user's pain points, signs of friction, being honest when our product isn't the best fit, not being too pushy or salesy, and knowing when to continue vs. back off.
- Readiness to work within a startup environment with limited resources and personnel.
- As a bonus: Active usage of Github, knowledge of enough C++, Python, and/or Rust to help answer client inquiries.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.