- Responsible for implementing Social Management Plans
- Carry out relevant social studies
- Support grievance uptake, stakeholder consultation, etc.
- Assist with compensation handling during evacuations
- Act as a liaison between the organization and communities with company’s ongoing projects
- Manage projects by maintaining relationship between organization and community
- Preparation of reports
Qualification and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years post qualification experience and at least five (5) years working experience in General Road and Bridge works.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Geography, Anthropology, Sociology, or a closely related discipline
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work with people from all walks of life
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration and Influence abilities.
- Good Planning, Prioritizing, & Organizing skills, with strong Follow-up.
- Effective Time Management with demonstrated ability to manage tasks effectively.