- Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
- Operates and maintains custodial functions.
- Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
- Handles general accounting tasks, such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Manages and reviews service contracts.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
- Forecasts allocate and supervise the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
- Stationed on Site
Monday – Friday (8 am - 5 pm)
Saturdays (9am - 3pm)
- Closing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
- Technical engineering skills
- Decision making
- Problem-solving Skills
- IT skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Most employers prefer a BA in facility management, business, information management, or engineering
- 2 years in related positions