The Grace Afterschool Programme is child-friendly and child-focused institution set up to provide extra non-formal training to children on the Akuapem Ridge and beyond. The main objective of the afterschool programme is to provide children with well-structured talent discovery and enhancement training while adopting a conducive environment for improving academic performance. The Mission is to train children to grow holistically in Christ and in the affairs of life helping them to discover their innate talents through the provision of bible lessons, skills training, physical fitness, and literacy skills while adopting friendly, non-formal strategies rendered by experienced instructors. The Programme Director will be in charge of managing all the facets of the programs, from activities and student safety to ensuring project improvement.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement fun, engaging developmentally appropriate activities in the 12 modules of programme
- Work with the program instructors to develop an appropriate curriculum and plan activities that are consistent with the mission of the program
- Develop proposals and funding strategies for the programme
- Develop project workplans and budgets and present to the Board for approval and lead implementation
- Track the progress of the program and individual children and provides progress reports to parents, board, and stakeholders
- Approve instructors, assess their performance, and directly supervise daily activities
- Manage the operations of the afterschool program, ensuring that instructors have the tools and equipment they need to do their jobs
- Monitor the environment for health and safety hazards and take measures to curb them
- Provide immediate support, report and document injuries or incidents utilizing laid down procedures for notification to parents and management
- Maintain cleanliness in all program areas, including the upkeep of equipment and facility in an acceptable manner during the program days
- Establish a cordial relationship with instructors, community, and management board
- Ensure the safety of children until parents/guardians pick them up
- Engage stakeholders to discuss and promote the Grace Afterschool Programme and lead fundraising programmes for growth and retention
- Register new entrants and ensure retention of children on the programme
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of a good first degree
- Training in Project Management and/or Monitoring and Evaluation is desired
- Must be a born-again Christian
- Ability to speak and write good English
- S/he must possess strong computer skills, have the ability to track data and produce reports
- Possess excellent communication, supervisory, administrative, and fiscal management skills
- Have good presentation, planning, organizational and management skills
- Experience managing similar programmes is an added advantage
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver's license
- Must be child-friendly and have the ability to handle children
Terms and Conditions:
Serve a probationary period of 6 months and be confirmed upon satisfactory completion
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications (Cover Letter, CV and relevant Certificates) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com or submit harhard copies required documents to the Grace Church Office at Akropong-Akuapem.
For further inquiries call 0244138096.
15. Present regular reports to the management board
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.