- Responsible for ensuring that the pharmacies are following the guidelines in the franchise Manual.
- Provide weekly business updates and performance of assigned Pharmacies.
- Undertake monthly business review meetings with Partners on business performance and institute performance improvement strategies where necessary.
- Maintain and manage inventory, ordering new supplies when necessary, keeping inventory areas organized, follow up on orders placed with SCM, fulfillment, and delivery.
- Coordinate with the Mutti team and provide support in the deployment of health screenings, Community Health, Telemedicine consultation, and all other Patient- related programs that offer value to the Mutti ecosystem.
- Support the day-to-day seamless operations at QualityRx facilities and ensure that the pharmacy owners receive the right support.
- Work with Billing Team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
- Tracking of outliers from facility’s order request to inform formulary additions
- Tracking of revenue (weekly and monthly) and cash deposits
- Monitor quantities ordered and match it with pharmacy consumption to inform demand forecast, supply.
- Monitor the output of training by the CS team and retraining when necessary
- Liaising with tech/product to provide support on the use of BLOOM and Ordering app.
- Update facility on changes in operations – e.g. price changes, the addition of new drugs, billing cycles, etc.
- Coordinate with SCM to manage expiries and their withdrawals.
- This position reports to Sales Team Lead-QRx
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and proactive “can do” attitude which requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong project management background
- Spotless business and personal background
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in a multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- A licensed Pharmacist
- 2+ years of professional experience
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.