Call for Individual Consultancy services: To select a Monitoring and Evaluation Expert/Consultant to conduct an evaluation of "The Community based Rehabilitation Programme (CBR)"
The Presbyterian Church of Ghana (PCG) through the Garu Presbyterian Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Programme seeks to hire the services of an Individual Consultant (IC) to conduct an end-of-project evaluation in six project districts. The project is funded by the Presbyterian World Service and Development (PWS&D), the development and relief agency of the Presbyterian Church in Canada (PCC).
The project is designed to improve the lives of over 25,000 persons with disabilities (PWDs) through various CBR interventions, over 20,000 children, close to 12,000 pregnant and lactating mothers and about 30,000 community members by the close of the programme in December, 2020. The programme components include:
1) Agricultural production;
2) Agro-processing/value addition;
3) Vocational skills training;
4) Formal education;
5) Health; and
6) Advocacy on disability prevention and inclusion.
- At least a Master’s Degree in Development Studies, Development Planning, Finance, Management, Development Communication, Economics or Social Work/Sciences.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in planning and implementation of community and livelihood programmes.
- Extensive experience on monitoring and evaluation of disability, development and inclusion programmes.
- Good understanding of gender issues and power structures at the community level.
- Objectivity and ability to operate systematically with minimal supervision.
- Result-oriented and committed to respecting deadlines.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English.
The assignment will be executed mainly in the Upper East Region and parts of North Eastern Region. The project districts/municipality are Garu, Tempane, Pusiga, Bawku, Binduri and Bunkpurugu, with majority of the work in the Garu and Tempane Districts.
- Work is expected to commence in Mid-October 2020.
- The final report will be submitted to The Garu CBR by Mid-December 2020.Submission
- Each Consultant is required to present a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating experience in the relevant areas especially monitoring and evaluation of community related works.
- A budget on the project that should cover all activities including inception, preparation, professional fees, travel and accommodation for field visits, and logistics.
Interested Applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.