The Company is looking for an experienced Medical Representative. The applicant must be a qualified Pharmacist to join our Sales Department. As a member of our team, the applicant will be responsible for promoting and selling our products to Doctors, Pharmacists and other healthcare professionals in the Greater Accra Region, Eastern and Volta Regions of Ghana. The applicant will work with other members of our sales and marketing teams to create innovative ways to promote the company to help achieve sales goals. He/She will also work behind the scenes to be in regular contact with potential buyers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Informing and presenting new and old pharmaceutical products to doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Maintaining appointments and meetings with medical professionals.
- Establishing and maintaining lasting relationships with healthcare professionals by educating them on use of company products.
- Using product knowledge and information to suggest to doctors, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals to prescribe their products.
- Maintaining detailed records.
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
- Organize educational seminars and presentations.
- Managing budgets.
- Learning and understanding the needs of Doctors and Physicians.
- Analyze market trends and competitor progress to develop product sales strategies.
- Minimum qualification required is Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Two to three years’ work experience as a Medical Representative.
- Be willing to travel to different locations to promote products.
- Presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and collaborate
- Research skills
- Organizational skills.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: GHC 5000.00- GHC 5500.00
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.