- Schedule, prioritize, and manage work activities of all or part of base personnel.
- Maintain close communication with operations providing resource and logistical support to required timelines.
- Monitor resource costs, reviews monthly utilization reports, and ensures forward planning is undertaken to effectively maintain utilization of equipment or personnel under their control.
- Ensure employees are trained in relevant base procedures and records maintained.
- Ensure equipment maintenance schedules are in place to maximize the use and ensure safety.
- Conduct and participate in regular base meetings with relevant employees to ensure the necessary individuals and teams are aware of plans for equipment logistics and maintenance.
- Ensure appropriate equipment tracking systems are in place and followed.
- Monitor base working practices and propose improvements
- Assist in the completion of regular reports, safety statistics, and other regulatory requirements according to location.
- May be responsible for maintenance and housekeeping of base facilities and yard areas.
- Interface with local suppliers for certain goods and services ensuring supply chain procedures are followed.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures, and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures, and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others’ safety and provide an environment where they feel authorized to stop any unsafe job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants should have at least 2 years of experience in handling a Maintainance team.
- Highly responsible.
- Should have a strong ability to communicate effectively in written and oral English.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships with coworkers
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Literacy is essential
- Gentle Personality (Cheerful, light-hearted & Friendly)