We are an international Sports betting company searching for an experienced Lawyer to join our growing team.
We are the best online sports betting company in the continent of Africa.
- The candidate must have litigation experience and should understand sports betting business and online gaming including its regulations.
- The main role is to manage and resolve major disputes with minimum impact to the business either through mediation or negotiation.
- He/She will maintain good conduct, and represent the Company in Court and handle all litigation matters.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Law from a reputed institute.
- Must possess a Certificate of Bar counsel and enrolled as a Legal Practitioner.
- Knowledge in online gaming and sports betting would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience is required
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Able to prepare MIS and management update report as and when required.
- Able to prepare and submit case updates after each Court sitting or Administrative hearing.
- Ability to carry out investigations and taking immediate corrective action to mitigate losses to the business.
- Must have Knowledge of MS office suite
- Flexible on working hours as per demand from assignment.
Note: We screen candidatures through online test (Aptitude & Psychometric). Candidates with excellent score will be shortlisted for interview.